New Member Sign Up Instructions
Follow these instructions on how to become a new official and member of the Central Texas Chapter of Football officials:
Step 2 – Apply for TASO Membership
- Click on “New Applicants” to start application
- Click “Yes” or “No” to question
– If you click “Yes”, then fill out required information
– If you click “No”, then click “Football”
Click on “New Member Application” after clicking No
- Proceed by following the instructions thru all remaining pages. This will trigger a criminal background check. If you have any issues, please self-report accordingly.
- Make sure you pay your dues at the end.
- Keep a copy of your receipt for future use, and send it with a copy of the local chapter new Membership Application.
Step 3 – Attend training classes
If you have not submitted the above information in Step 1, please bring a form of payment to the first class you attend. If you do not pay the dues of $35.00 for local dues for New Members either before or at the first class, training material will not be issued until paid.