New Member Expectations
- Be on Time!
- Honor your commitments. If you get assignments show up. If a conflict emerges then let assignment secretary now ASAP
- Recognize the importance of the games you are working to the Players, Parent, Coaches
- Represent yourself and the Chapter in a professional manner
- Look the part both on and off the field. Clean and neat uniforms. Take pride in your appearance
- Ask Questions: you can not learn unless you get the information
- Be a Sponge: rules, mechanics, officiating philosophies
- Find a Mentor: a veteran official or a varsity crew
- Go to clinics when possible to learn and improve as an official
Strive to get better every game!